Author Topic: Efflux RC  (Read 944 times)

Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Efflux RC
« on: August 21, 2011, 09:50:32 PM »
That guy and his three shill friends bump the same two threads up every single day...did you think nobody noticed?
Where are the actual customers using your magic fans?  I call bullshit!

Easytiger

• View Profile
Re: Efflux RC
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 06:37:55 AM »
Pretty funny stuff with that guy today:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1488968

I'm not going to comment publicly about this vendor, but I thought the posts were pretty funny.

As far as Extreme RC goes, he knows his stuff, he does.

Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 08:42:58 PM »
Sorry, I removed some posts and a user from this thread, he added nothing, except insulting people, and had registered using several names already.

Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2011, 03:43:44 AM »
These guys are the kings of shill:
Look:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1472820&page=24
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1334572&page=49

The same posters:
Air Sally
Jaybirds
Loveevolution7

Jacking up the same threads every day.  Thousands of posts just to bump the thread.  Useless posts.
It's just shilling.  Sad.

Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2011, 04:29:20 AM »
And the shilling and bumping continues...all three Efflux threads bumped up today by the same shills.
I heard that they don't really have anything to sell, that the "new shipment arrived" is only four fans.
And that the F-20 was stolen from a taiwanese plane that was rejected by every other seller, and these guys stole the design.
But since it has been 553 days without the plane really happeneing, it probably never will.
Where's the beef, dude?  No actual flying, just a lot of posting.

BillG

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2012, 03:59:56 PM »
That guy and his three shill friends bump the same two threads up every single day...did you think nobody noticed?
Where are the actual customers using your magic fans?  I call bullshit!
Just like Scott and Rob from Littlescreamers.  They incessantly bumped their posts up to the first page, 24hrs per day, for months, and FILLED the entire first forum page.  They would start a thread entitled "Littlescreamers with Green Eggs and Ham", if they had to. 

The important thing to note here is that they are gone by the wayside.  They had a history of dissing customers on both warranty and sales.  Scott's personal transactions on the For Sale forums drew lots of attention.  When he could no longer avoid a callout, his response would be along the lines of:  I have it so bad now (from whatever) that you should just understand that you are beat, and be ok with it.  I'm sure he'd contest that statement, but once again, look it up people, it can be found.  Another important thing to note is that in this case, the behavior reflected perfectly on who the person proved to be.  A person who in essence "talks over everyone else" believes that the only thing that is important in the world, is them, and their concerns.  These observations of behavior are not just simple theories, but have an astounding record of proving themselves to be correct.

I don't know if Efflux will be gone by the wayside or not, but what I do know is that a good business plan does not include the use of "free product pitching on the forums" as a primary means of promotion.  Notice how people like David Eichstedt of Horizon are smart enough to limit this type of stuff to a minimum, and people actually want him to respond.

Some of the people on the previously listed shill list may not be shills, but sadly were decent people who are simply trying to get attention.  The find the "popular wagon" at the moment and get on it.  One of them said he would put a word in, after my last and final ban, and didn't.   He's just so afraid to kill his popularity status, and probably would have been perfectly safe to say a few carefully stated words on my behalf anyway.  They'll compromise their integrity for popularity, jumping on board anything.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 04:15:08 PM by BillG »